1. The context
Eurobubblies is responsible for processing and handling personal data collected on the Site.
2. Personal data collection
Eurobubblies processes the personal data given while filling up forms with your consent. It consists in personal information such as your name, your society name, your e-mail address and your phone number.
While you are visiting our Site, we also collect the following personal data automatically: Information about your browser, your IP address, your time zone and some cookies that are installed on your device. Additionally, as you browse the Site, we collect information about individual web pages or products that you are displaying, websites or research terms that referred you to our Site, as well as information about how you interact with the Site.
We collect these personal data using the following technologies:
– “Log files” track actions occurring on the Site, and collect data including your IP address, browser type, Internet service provider, referring/exit pages, and date/time stamps.
– “Web beacons,” “tags,” and “pixels” are electronic files used to record information about how you browse the Site.
– “Cookies” are data files used to improve your experience while using the Site. They help us analyze visitor’s behavior on the Site and improve content and layout.
Our Cookies Policy:
Cookies are data files, with a unique and anonymous code, sent by our Site server toward your browser and stored by your browser on your device. This process allows the server to distinguish users visiting different pages of the Site and improve their experience while returning to the Site.
Cookies are used for the following purposes:
– To recognize your device while you are visiting the Site and memorize your actions and preferences.
– To analyze your navigation on the Site for improvement,
– To improve security on the Site.
Type of Cookies used:
– « Session cookies »: They expire and are deleted when you leave the Site or close your web browser.
– « Persistent cookies »: They are stored by your web browser and remain valid until a set expiry date unless you delete these cookies manually before the expiry date.
Managing and blocking cookies:
You can block some or all cookies by activating the setting on your browser. If you use your browser settings to block all cookies you may not be able to access all or parts of the Site.
By clicking “CLOSE” on the cookie banner, you agree to the placement of cookies on your device, unless you actively block them. If you choose not to receive our cookies, we cannot guarantee that your experience will be as fulfilling as it would otherwise be, in fact you might not be able to access any parts or all the website. Once your consent has been provided, this message will not appear again when you revisit. If you, or another user of your computer, wish to withdraw your consent at any time, you can do so by altering your browser settings.
If you have other questions or need further information on Cookies, please contact us by e-mail at [email protected]
3. Purpose of data collection
We use collected personal data to help us detect potential risks and frauds (particularly with IP address), and to improve and optimize our Site (for instance, generating analyses on the way our customers browse and interact with the Site and evaluating the success of our marketing and advertising campaigns).
When you contact us through the contact form, we process the data provided by you and your contact information so we can respond to your request. These data are also stored by us in case we have additional questions.
4. Sharing of your personal data
We share your personal data with third parties to help us use your personal information as described above. For instance, Google Analytics helps us understand how customers are using the Site. To learn more about how Google uses your personal data, please visit the page: https://www.google.com/intl/fr/policies/privacy/.
You can also disactivate Google Analytics here: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout .
Finally, we may also share your personal data to comply with applicable laws and regulations, to respond to a subpoena, search warrant or any other lawful information request we receive, or to otherwise protect our rights.
5. Your rights
If you are a European resident, you have the right to access the personal information we hold about you and ask that these data be corrected, updated or deleted. If you wish to exercise this right, please contact us by e-mail at [email protected]